Reserve our whole facility for your next team wind-up or company party with PRIVATE PARTY BOOKING!
How does it work?
- Private parties are held at the beginning OR end of the day, for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Parties will cost $500/2 hours on weekends and holidays; or $440/2 hours on weekdays, plus tax. Extra time can be applied.
- Private parties must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance, but we recommend booking as early as you can to ensure you get the time you want
- A $100, non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your party booking and hold the date you choose. No deposit, no confirmation of date. Parties cancelled within 7 days of party date will not be given to opportunity to re-book and will forfeit deposit
- Only parents can come up to 15 minutes before the start of your party to set up any decorations
- For safety and hygienic reasons, socks are required for all guests, both children and adults
- Feel free to bring a cake or cupcakes, but no other outside food/drinks.
- If you bring outside foods and drinks, a fee will be $100, and you need to wrap up them yourselves before leaving.
- Other foods and drinks can be ordered at store with extra pay.
- We basic decorate the room for you. Feel free to bring other decorations as much as you wish.
- We are able to order for you from Family Pizza. Other menu, Click here to see our Food and drink Menu
- Your guests can pay for their own snacks, or add them on to the tab for the party
- Up to 40 guests may attend your party. Extra kid is $8 each for weekend and $5 for weekday, plus tax. Extra Adult is $10.00 each for weekend and $8 for weekday, plus tax.